If you are a digital or hybrid scrapbooker, you have so many more options available to you because of the internet. That is where I find the majority of the journaling and filler cards that I use or create for my albums. Online scrapbook retailers, designer's blogs, and official Disney downloads will become your best friends once you get started in this process. I also created a couple of quote cards with my own very simple design using Microsoft Word or PicMonkey. Because I am not an experienced PSE user, I rely on Word, PicMonkey, and Picasa for almost all of my digital-based elements. Most of the downloaded material I found for The Muppets comes from Disney downloadable wallpapers and images. These are easy to crop in your editing software to the sizes you need.
Following are the different cards I created for the pocket style pages I am using for my ongoing album about my Disney and related memories. Sources and links and provided where available. They are created for my personal use - I am simply sharing them with the hope to inspire others.
- Muppets Most Wanted soundtrack promotional card - offered at the ticket booth by Regal Cinemas. On the reverse is a code for a free song download of "We're Doing A Sequel."
- Kermit and company as pictured on an insert in my Disney Movie Club mailing. I save the inserts that have large enough graphics and images. The one here is cropped to 3x4 size.
- Kermit quote on a 4x4 card using Arial Black font
- Kermit 4x4 card - green handmade paper from stash, with cut out of Kermit taken from free download coloring page, link found at www.classymommy.com; chalks used for color, and Wow! Glitter (Cricket color) by American Crafts
- Beaker 3x4 card - How-to-Draw Beaker instructions found on Disney's Muppets website under activities; see my post about using How-to-Draw projects in your scrapbooks
- Fozzie the Bear quote on a 4x4 card using Erika Ormig font
digital scrapbook supplies
- reel design printed and cut out, adhered with foam tape for dimension on a 4x4 card - from Melon Sorbet (Elements) by Sahlin Studio
- rainbow 3x4 card by Just Jaimee from the (free) Color Inspiration 4 journal cards, "Rainbow Connection" song quote added by me using Erika Ormig font
- "My Favorite Attraction" 3x4 card from Project Mouse: Rides + Attractions by Brittish Designs & Sahlin Studio, I added the Muppet*Vision 3D text
- Muppet*Vision 3D logo (for personal use only) from pixiesprite photobucket used as an overlay on a Project Mouse: Basic Cards 3x4 design by Brittish Designs & Sahlin Studio
- Project Mouse: Fantasy Journal Cards by Brittish Designs & Sahlin Studio with The Muppets in Arial Black font (to mimic the title look used for the 2011 and 2014 Muppets films)
online sources and social media
- The Muppet Show logo found on the internet for a 4x4 card
- The Muppet Show screen shot taken using The Muppet Show on DVD on my computer, cropped for a 4x4 size
- Jim Henson letterhead found on www.anthologymag.com, and I added text within the quote bubble, printed as a 3x4 card
- postcard download from Muppets Most Wanted website under games and activities, printed as a 4x6 photo
- Muppet*Vision 3D quote poster found on Oh My Disney blog, I originally saved as a 4x6, then cropped to fit 4x4
- Beaker image taken from the How-to-Draw Beaker printable, download on the Disney Muppet's website, with a text box outline frame added to a 3x4 card
- screen shot of The Muppets as seen in my Instagram feed, cropped to 3x4
- Fozzie, Walter, Gonzo and Animal - official Muppets Most Wanted wallpaper download, cropped to 4x4
Many of these ideas can be used in digital only projects and layouts, and can also be adapted for other sizes. To see how I used these pocket cards and photos, see my post The Muppets - Kermit the Frog, Songs About Rainbows & Theatrical Mayhem. For more ideas on including The Muppets in your memory keeping projects, check out my Pinterest board - The Muppets.